2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300 vs. 2016 Audi A4 Near Deerfield, IL
Who says the daily drive has to be run of the mill? Drivers near Deerfield, IL who are yearning to add a dash of power, luxury, and confidence to their commute may be torn between the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300 sedan and the 2016 Audi A4. Both are popular luxury car choices in the area, but drivers should carefully consider which model would serve them best before making a decision.
Read on to learn more about how the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300 goes above and beyond to offer unparalleled performance, comfort, and tech features compared to the 2016 Audi A4. Then visit our new vehicle inventory to find the perfect trim package and color to suit your style.
2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300 vs. 2016 Audi A4: Performance
The 2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300 sedan and the 2016 Audi A4 both feature 2.0L four-cylinder engines under the hood, but these engines are not created equal. The Mercedes-Benz C 300 provides more horsepower and torque to drivers, and offers superior fuel economy on the road. A 0-60 MPH acceleration time of 6.2 seconds and a seven-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles ensure that the all-new C 300 will take any commute or errand to the next level.
|2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300||Model||2016 Audi A4|
|2.0L turbo four-cylinder||Engine||2.0L four-cylinder|
|241 HP @ 5,500 RPM||Horsepower||220 HP @ 4,450 RPM|
|273 lb.-ft. @ 1,300-4,000 RPM||Torque||258 lb.-ft. @ 1,500 RPM|
|24/34 MPG||Fuel Efficiency (city/highway)||22/31 MPG|
2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300 vs. 2016 Audi A4: Design, Interior, & Comfort
The 2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300 and the 2016 Audi A4 will both look excellent sitting in your driveway and zipping cleanly down the streets around Deerfield, IL. But which luxury sedan can provide an upscale interior full of comfort features that will make any time spent in your car a pleasure? The Mercedes-Benz C 300 goes above and beyond to provide elegance at every turn.
- The C 300 offers more customizability than the A4, with a 14-way power driver seat with memory and four-way power lumbar support.
- Ensconce yourself in luxury by opting for the cabin fragrance atomizer and multicolor LED ambient lighting available in the C 300.
- Available natural grain black ash wood and linden wood trim can add sophistication to the cabin of the C 300, or choose the available sport interior for an athletic aesthetic.
2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300 vs. 2016 Audi A4: Safety & Technology
Drivers can expect modern tech and safety features in both the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300 and the 2016 Audi A4, like Bluetooth® wireless streaming, an intuitive driver information system, and HD Radio™ Technology. However, the new Mercedes-Benz C 300 sedan packs in a host of highly advanced tech and safety features that separate it from other luxury models in its class.
- The Audi A4 offers an available navigation system with a 7-in. display screen, but the Mercedes-Benz offers an available COMAND® navigation system with an 8.4-in. touchscreen.
- As far as available sound systems go, the 590-watt Burmester® surround-sound system outdoes the A4’s 505-watt Bang & Olufsen® sound system.
- The C 300 comes standard with COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS, which uses radar to alert drivers to potential collisions. Adaptive Brake Assist kicks in to provide optimal automatic braking.
The Mercedes-Benz C 300 has a starting MSRP of $38,950 before options, slightly more than the Audi A4’s starting MSRP of $35,900, but well worth it for the extra performance, luxury, and tech features it provides.
Once you’ve found the 2016 Mercedes-Benz C 300 model trim package that tickles your fancy from our new vehicle inventory, schedule a test drive at our Mercedes-Benz dealership near Deerfield, IL and experience it for yourself. As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our product specialists at (847) 272-7900 or through our contact form.