Five Reasons to Love the E 350’s Interior for Winnetka, IL
The 2016 Mercedes-Benz E 350 sedan offers exemplary performance, safety, and handling features to drivers in and around Winnetka, IL. But what can drivers expect inside the cabin of the new E 350? The intersection of advanced design, comfort, and tech features allows drivers and passengers alike to enjoy a luxurious journey, no matter the destination.
- Multicolor ambient lighting casts a soft glow underneath the dashboard trim and door panels thanks to a network of efficient LEDs and fiber optics. Three color profiles—Polar, Solar, and Neutral—infuse the experience of getting into your sedan at night with the warm feelings of returning home.
- MB-Tex upholstery provides the best of both worlds: lavish, comfortable seating with a leather-like feel that also specializes in durability and easy care. Or, opt for double-stitched leather upholstery for a smooth, premium seating experience.
- Safety and Security of Mercedes-Benz technology allows drivers to unlock, start, and drive their Mercedes-Benz E 350 with the SmartKey still in their pocket or bag. The days of fumbling for keys with your hands full are over; a simple touch unlocks the doors, and stepping on the brake while pushing the Start/Stop button starts the engine.
- 14-way power front seats with memory make long commutes and weekend jaunts equally as comfortable thanks to intuitive controls and power lumbar support. Each front seat recalls three stored seat positions so you can situate your body exactly to your preferences and focus on the road ahead.
- The COMAND® system with central controller offers control of navigation, entertainment, hands-free calling, and comfort features, all from the center console. A high-resolution color screen displays information clearly so you can stay connected the entire time you’re on the road.
Peruse our new vehicle inventory to find an all-new Mercedes-Benz E 350 model in a trim package with all the features you require from a luxury sedan. Call us at (847) 272-7900 to speak with a product specialist or contact us online to set up a test drive today!