Which new Mercedes-Benz vehicle can offer the most in safety and engine options to drivers in the Winnetka, IL area? The 2016 GLE SUV provides Mercedes-Benz enthusiasts with innovative SUV options that can’t be found on any other vehicle in its class.
The 2016 GLE SUV will be released this summer and comes available with several impressive safety features.
- ACTIVE CURVE SYSTEM with roll stabilization to help with sharp turns.
- Standard Crosswind Assist to detect sudden gusts of wind and prevent your vehicle from drifting off the road.
- COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS, which gives a visual and auditory warning when you drive too close to the vehicle in front of you.
In addition to distinctive safety features, the 2016 GLE SUV also comes equipped with convenient technology, such as a touchpad with COMAND® Controller, a head unit with an 8-inch display screen and a multimode drive program that allows for personalized settings when driving on a slippery or uneven surface.
If drivers are looking for a large selection of engines, the 2016 GLE SUV also delivers on that front. Options include:
- The first-ever SUV plug-in hybrid available in the GLE 550.
- A four-cylinder, clean diesel option in the GLE 300.
- A V6 engine offering 302 HP and 273 lb.-ft. of torque in the GLE 350 or a turbocharged V6 engine with 329 HP and 354 lb.-ft. of torque in the GLE 400.
- Twin-turbocharged V8 engines available in the GLE 63 or GLE 63 S.
Anyone interested in the new 2016 GLE SUV should contact our Mercedes-Benz dealership serving Winnetka, IL either by phone or through our website.