Top Five Features on the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300
Easily identifiable at first sight, the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 is a commanding SUV with numerous features for luxury car enthusiasts in the Northbrook, IL area to enjoy. The product specialists at Autohaus on Edens have selected their top five favorite things about the 2016 GLC 300 to show you just how impressive this vehicle is.
- 0-liter turbo four-cylinder engine. This powerful, high-performance engine delivers 241 horsepower for an inspired drive. With an extremely quick response time from the turbocharger and 273 lb.-ft. of torque, the GLC 300 will provide a performance unlike any other luxury SUV.
- 9-Speed automatic transmission with DYNAMIC SELECT®. The authoritative 9-speed engine paired with the DYNAMIC SELECT drive system delivers a unique driving experience you can customize to fit the weather or your personal preferences.
- mbrace®. Connect your mobile phone to your vehicle withmbrace®. With the Mercedes-Benz proprietary connectivity system, you can remotely start your car, check up on vehicle diagnostics, and get access to exclusive in-car apps.
- Burmester® sound system. Built specifically to enhance the GLC 300’s sound capability, the German-engineered Burmester sound system with 14 speakers and 640-watt, 10-channel digital amplifier produces a crystal-clear listening experience like no other.
- Stylish cabin and interior design. Mercedes-Benz is known for providing the most exquisite luxury styling features of any comparable brand, and the GLC 300 is a prime example of that. A cabin-centric front space with driver-focused touches creates an easily maneuverable driving space. Your choice of walnut or natural grain black ash wood trim further proves the elegance Mercedes-Benz offers.
Does the 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 speak to your driving preferences? View our online inventory to see which trim packages we have in stock. For more information or to set up a test drive, get in touch with us by phone at (847) 272-7900 or through our online contact form.