Top Five Performance Features of the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E 350 near Glenview, IL
The 2016 Mercedes-Benz E 350 is a both a beautiful sedan and an impressive marvel of German engineering. Few other models can beat the Mercedes-Benz E 350 for luxury, design, and of course, ride quality. Our top five favorite performance features are listed here.
- The smooth 5L V6 engine is lightweight, gets 29 MPG on the highway, and produces an immense 302 HP.
- The seven-speed automatic transmission is quick and very responsive, providing for smooth performance whether on a casual drive or running through its paces on a long stretch of highway. Shift paddles let the driver take over whenever they choose.
- If you find yourself stuck at a long red light and waiting for the gate to go up along the railroad tracks, you won’t be wasting any fuel idling thanks to the ECO Start/Stop system.
- The AGILITY CONTROL® suspension is sport tuned for more precise handling, and continually monitors the road to provide the ideal damping for the highest level of comfort.
- The body structure is made of 72% high-strength steel, enhancing control, comfort, and safety.
The best way to learn how the new 2016 Mercedes-Benz E 350 handles is by taking it for a test drive at our dealership near Glenview, IL. Choose a model from our new vehicle inventory, and then call (847) 272-7900 to schedule.